Is there any financial help for those struggling with leasing payments?

Is there any help presently for those struggling to pay for vehicles on PCH? Anything like a payment holiday. Thanks in advance.

Asked on 29 April 2020 by MICHAEL HOLDEN

The FCA's payment freeze applies to PCH (Personal Contract Hire) agreements. If you are experiencing temporary financial difficulties due to the coronavirus outbreak then you should contact the PCH provider. They will explain your options and what long-term implications a payment break will have have on your financial agreement.

For more details, see: www.honestjohn.co.uk/news/coronavirus/2020-04/coro...e