Cornelius

On reflection, I think I will have a VW Polo as my "run-about" baby car now, but what particular model? Petrol or diesel? What colour?
Do they do an automatic version? Will it accommodate Cornelius - my dog?

Asked on 6 March 2010 by W.S., via e-mail

I'd go for the 1.2TSI 105, when it finally arrives. Petrol. Yes, it will be available with a 7-speed DSG twin-shaft twin-clutch automatic transmission. Colour is up to you. What you like. I like white, but it's hard work to keep clean. Yes, Cornelius should be able to jump in the back, no trouble. And yes, it does come with a standard spare wheel.