What's a reliable used car for £7000?

I am seeking a car must be petrol, automatic with a full spare wheel and large boot, plus easy to get into for a person with short legs and mobility problems. I have a Passat at the moment, but it is 15 years old. I have considered another Passat but unsure of its reliability. Is there any other car I should consider?

Asked on 19 November 2019 by xaghra

Unless you need a car as big as the Passat or Mondeo, I'd be inclined to look at cars a size smaller. Some of them are very practical and probably more suited to your needs. Have you considered a Honda Civic? It's a very reliable car with a huge boot and reliable CVT automatic transmission. I'd also recommend a Kia Ceed. You can buy this as a Sportswagon or ProCeed model if you need more boot space.