Carver One - Renting a Carver 1? - Xantiaman

Am never going to have the spare cash to buy a Carver as a toy, but would like to rent one.

Appreciate that they're not made anymore but have read that some 230 made it to the UK. Does anyone know of any companies that are renting these out.

Carver One - Renting a Carver 1? - CVR-OC

I have oftern thought about renting my Carver One (aka Clara / J8CVR) but the issuance is an issue.

Maybe in the future the Carver Owners Club (CVR-OC) www.cvr-oc.info and Club Carver Parts and Service (CCPS) www.ccps.org.uk might look to providing Carvers to rent

JB

Carver One - Renting a Carver 1? - skidpan

Why on earth would anyone want to drive a deadly looking 3 wheeler.

Carver One - Renting a Carver 1? - alan1302

fun

excitment

trying something different

lots of reasons

Carver One - Renting a Carver 1? - RobJP

Am never going to have the spare cash to buy a Carver as a toy, but would like to rent one.

Appreciate that they're not made anymore but have read that some 230 made it to the UK. Does anyone know of any companies that are renting these out.

According to the owner's club, about 200 were made in total, of which 'approximately' 24 made it to the UK.

www.cvr-oc.info/About-Carvers/

Rare enough that I can't imagine they're ever going to be rented out.

You either know someone that owns one as part of a collection, or you're never likely to even see one.

Carver One - Renting a Carver 1? - Sofa Spud

All that complex tilting technology when it would be much simpler to fit a fourth wheel.

Carver One - Renting a Carver 1? - skidpan

fun

excitment

lots of reasons

I have a Caterham. It meets all those and more. It even has 4 wheels.

Carver One - Renting a Carver 1? - nick62

fun

excitment

lots of reasons

I have a Caterham. It meets all those and more. It even has 4 wheels.

Better still take a motorbike to a trackday, it has all those and more several times over.

I would suggest a 600cc as a starter, not too brutal, (most 1000cc sportsbikes now produce upwards of 200bhp!)

Carver One - Renting a Carver 1? - alan1302

It's not very different though...now an odd 3 wheeler is