02 1.9 150 PD ARL injectors - ch4chi
i am in need of an injector for a golf gt tdi 150 pd (ARL engine), took my car into the garage as it was seriously misfiring and juddering, especially when it reached 3000rpm (wont go past this most times) and would just throw out smoke. He changed the injectors twice but both used parts failed and now i am running the same one i had problems with.

So can anyone suggest any places i can get the above injector from, either used or reconditioned???

thanks in advance
02 1.9 150 PD ARL injectors - craig-pd130

Did your guy find any problems with the injector wiring loom at all?
He checked the looms and said that they seemed fine.
02 1.9 150 PD ARL injectors - Peter D
You say the used injectors failed. Do you mean they initially fixed the problem then failed or just did not fix the problem. Regards Peter
The mechanic took my old one out tried 2 used injectors both of which did not function correctly (when tested on vag.com) so he then put my old one back in.
02 1.9 150 PD ARL injectors - Peter D
Did they report the same fault. I suspect so. There injector is not the problem it is either the ECU the cable harness to the head or the harness in the head. A look at the injector waveforms may reveal the cause of the problem. Regards Peter
With those possible faults wouldn't a fault code be logged? As the only fault was 16688 injector 4 intermittent misfire???
02 1.9 150 PD ARL injectors - richiek

Hi, did you manage to get to the bottom of this problem? I've had 2 ARL's and they both gave me headaches. Great fun when they are running properly though!