Total respect for the missus!! - BobbyG
Went straight to my dads after work and met the wife and kids there.
When we left , son came in my car and as we passed Airdrie train station car park, he twisted my arm to go in and throw some handbrake turns in the snow.
So, like the dutiful father I am, I did as I was told and halfway through my first powerslide, I noticed my wife had followed me into the carpark in her Beetle.

Son and I both watched in amazement as she raced to one end, yanked on the handbarake and accelerated through a perfect powerslide!!

Looks like she has been kidding us when she pretends to read her book during Top Gear!!

Respect!!

So forget all the other issues about the snow and hold ups and lack of gritters - who else has had some good old fashioned fun in the snow?
Total respect for the missus!! - bostin
Had a little fun playing with the MGF in a Tesco car park the other day. Still learning how to handle it in very slippery conditions as rwd and mid engine layout is a new one to me ;-)
Saw a 59-reg MGF in Glasgow today!
Total respect for the missus!! - Alby Back
Good girl !
Total respect for the missus!! - DP
Definite REspect! :-)

I live in hope for SWMBO! :-)
Total respect for the missus!! - diddy1234
I commend you on your story and maximum respect to your wife.
Total respect for the missus!! - theterranaut
I know the car park well Bobby, just about to set for Coatbridge in fact. Might take a wee slide in there and see if I can replicate Mrs BGs mad leet skillz!

Merry Christmas!

tt
Terranaut,
Did you make it - they have various cones out, not sure if they are to aim through for slalom turns or whether they are highlighting kerbs!
Total respect for the missus!! - Clanger
So forget all the other issues about the snow and hold ups and lack of
gritters - who else has had some good old fashioned fun in the snow?

After the duvet-of-snow-on-the-windscreen incident, I tried a handbrake turn or two in Lidl's car park. I managed to do repeatable 180s on the 3rd go. 13-year-old wasn't keen to stop. No change in the mental age after 40 years. Hee hee.
Total respect for the missus!! - Armitage Shanks {p}
Without being any sort of a misery guts I can say this is great but just as well that nobody involved was a teenager in a chavved up Saxo wearing a hoody! Happy Christmas!