03 2.3 Window stuck / sticking - coulsdenator
The wife had trouble operating all 4 windows up from the drivers side master cluster of switches.
I found I could operate them up from the individual switches in their own doors except the drivers window, as there is naturally no second switch for this. Again I could drive them up and down on their individual switches, but only down from the master cluster of switches.
Now I have only the drivers window fully down and cant budge it.
I presumed the switch cluster at fault, but a brand new one proved me wrong. No fault lights flashing either.
If its a faulty window motor, whats the deal with the switches on down only?
Could it be a relay, if so, which one is it?

03 2.3 Window stuck / sticking - elekie&a/c doctor
Non working windows on Galaxy models is often caused by broken wiring in the door shut.Open the drivers door and pull back the rubber conduit that runs from the door post to the door,you may find 1 or more fractured wires.hth
03 2.3 Window stuck / sticking - coulsdenator
Thanks very much, repaired and working.
I had a busy day yesterday and then I immediately discounted the door conduit as I didnt think such a bit of sloppy design was possible....Duh! naive or what!
I take it that as it was one wire acting as the return feed for all the windows instead of one wire for each window that they are adressable from switch to window.
Thanks for your help........anyone want a brand new unused switch cluster?