Menu Settings on Radio 6000CD - keppy
ANYBODY HELP PLEASE >>>>
I have a 6000CD radio with the centre knob for switching on/off and also for the volume control. Hope that identifies the model ok. Car is FOCUS 05 Reg.
QUESTION
I have a problem making the day/month/year remain on the screen when i set the correct info... the only read out i get is the TIME .
Can anyone advise which buttons to press to keep the day/month/year and the time showing when the radio is not in use.
I assume it is possible or the settting options would not appear on the menu ?
I am doing everything printed in the handbook but to no avail.
Thanks.
Ken
Menu Settings on Radio 6000CD - a900ss
Although I have this unit fitted in my S-Max, mine displays the date when the radio is switched off and I can't offer any advice.

However, the manuals can be downloaded here it that helps:

fordfcsd.wunderman.be/UK/Audio%20%2D%20Multimedia%.../
Menu Settings on Radio 6000CD - keppy
Many thanks for you replies... The 6000CD i have does not have RDS and also has the centrally located on/off and volume control which is mentioned in the manual download you refer to , which is slightly different to the manual which came with the car.

Your manual mentions pressing the "clock " button to SAVE the adjusted time etc. This clock button does not exist on my 6000CD model.

The change time and clock operation is accessed via the menu button only and it lets me change the date and time etc but i cant understand how that option is then SAVED.

THANKS AGAIN for your help.... maybe somebody else with exact model to mine can
H E L P !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cheers
Ken