Trying to find a spare key for it. - gemini1945
am trying to find out if i could purchase a spare key for my rover 620TI n reg as im having problems.was de icing it this morning and it locked itself on.i could not open doors at all.it was running for over half an hour till the aa man came to stop it.heater,lights all was running.if i had a spare key i could have saved all this bother.
if anyone could help would appreciate it very much.thanks.

Edited by Pugugly {P} on 24/11/2007 at 17:16

Trying to find a spare key for it. - Pugugly {P}
Moved over from Classifieds.
Trying to find a spare key for it. - Simon
I would have thought any little hardware shop/shoe menders that also do key cutting will easily be able to make you another key.
Trying to find a spare key for it. - bell boy
did rac man use a maria piper or a lincolnshire white up the exhaust to kill the engine?
always wind a window ajar if you are walking away from a running vehicle with electric trickery bits is my motto
Trying to find a spare key for it. - R40
If you contact this guy he should be able to get you a key sorted quickly and at a fair price.

(I've no connection with this (small) business I've just used him a number of times - good service every time)

www.lates600.com

hth

R40

Edited by R40 on 24/11/2007 at 19:11

Trying to find a spare key for it. - pendulum
Most cars you can get a spare key cut in any key cutting place - it'll be fine to open the doors with but won't start the engine if it has one of them immobiliser thingies in it.
Trying to find a spare key for it. - maltrap
duplicut or timpsons [shoe repairers] to name but two.