Citroen C4 Picasso - Bill Payer
I've recently seen pictures of this. It will debut at Sept's Paris show.

Although it must be extremely similar to other MPV's, like Zafira for example, it somehow looks really good. I also assume that, like other C4's, it will also be extremely cheap!

Funny really, now the kids have grown up, I really fancy an MPV!

Citroen C4 Picasso - bignick
It will be cheap around 12 months after launch I expect.
Usual Citroen practice seems to be to launch a vehicle at the price they would like to get for it.
Then they reduce the price steadily until the sales volume is where they need it.
Then they start reducing the spec to match the selling price.
Trick seems to be to spot the point at which the spec is highest and price lowest!
Citroen C4 Picasso - PW
Anyone know when it will be launched over here?
Citroen C4 Picasso - tyro
pics at autoexpress

tinyurl.com/qnsvn

The thing that catches my eye is the way the windscreen seems to extend back further than most windscreens (a bit like the C3) - which should give it a spacious and airy feel.
Citroen C4 Picasso - Chad.R
Well according to Auto Express, the C4 Picasso is to be more upmarket than the current Xsara Picasso, which will also continue to be sold alongside the C4 Picasso as a budget alternative.
Citroen C4 Picasso - Altea Ego
Appears to be pitched between the C8 and the picasso in size. Rather as renault MPVs tick up in size Scenic > grand scenic > espace > grande espace

Citroen will be xsara picasso > c4 picasso > C8
------------------------------
TourVanMan TM < Ex RF >
Citroen C4 Picasso - PW
I want one.....

Shame got no money. Oh well.
Citroen C4 Picasso - Victorbox
"I also assume that, like other C4's, it will also be extremely cheap! " Daily Express last Saturday seemed to indicate it would start at £16,000 which doesn't seem that cheap to me.
Citroen C4 Picasso - boxsterboy
The best thing about the C4 Picasso is that it is going to have self-levelling air suspension at the rear. Shame its not a full-on Citroen hydropneumatic system.

Speaking as the former owner of a Synergie and the current owner of a C8, I could never understand why PSA didn't build these cars with hydropneumatic suspension (C5 and 407 share same platform but with different suspensions), or even allow the other badged vehicles to have the 'Citroen' suspension. The problem with all MPVs is that their conventional suspension is a compromise between load-lugging and comfort. With hydropneumatic you have no such compromises.

Fit C8s/807s/Ulysees with hydropneumatic and they would have a major advantage over their competitiors. Self-levelling rear suspension will give the C4 Picasso a major selling point over Zafiras, Scenics, etc. and will justify the high (for a Citroen in the UK) selling price.

The massive windscreen looks good, too.