Renault Scenic - Headlights for France - AlanD
What's the best way of adjusting the headlights for driving on the continent?

My new (last of the old-style) Scenic has twin headlights with no obvious area to cover to remove the kerbside bit of the dipped beam.

Previous cars had a moulding in the lens to cover with black tape or a ridged deflecting lens.

Thanks guys
Renault Scenic - Headlights for France - John24
Check with Renault that there is no lever for changing headlamp deflection. If not, easiest way is to point car at wall with headlamps on and identify where the deflecton is coming from. A dark night and some sticky tape will help. Once identified, mark relevant area with a waterproof felt tip pen, for reference. All you need then is a pair of scissors and some black sticky tape to use once you're in France.
Renault Scenic - Headlights for France - Ivor E Tower
I would hope that a dealer would be able to supply a template that shows where black tape should be applied - this is how Ford cope with the clear-lens headlamps on their models.
Renault Scenic - Headlights for France - Altea Ego
Get one of the headlamp deflector kits from halfords, Contains a thing you stick on the headlamp glass. It has the location for the scenic 1 (facelift) I remember seeing it on the sheet.