Water leak in peugeot 406 - Taff
I have an S reg. peugeot 406 1.8 L and find that rainwater is collecting in the front passenger foot-well - gallons of it. I have today cleared about 20 litres. There is no sign of any water coming past the door seals and no obvious signs of ingress elsewhere. It is worse when parked nose down on a slope. Any ideas please?
Water leak in peugeot 406 - Dynamic Dave

Have you checked the pollen filter cover?
Does it have a sunroof? Are the drainage pipes blocked?

Water leak in peugeot 406 - MikeC
My dad and I test drove a 406, water was dripping from the ceiling and running into footwells. Dealer told us it would be the seal on the roof ariel he said was a common fault on 406s, could it be that on yours? (we didn't buy the car!)
Water leak in peugeot 406 - P 2501
20 litres! Get in the car and get a friend to soak it with water from a hose pipe. Then should be obvious where it is coming in.
No sunroof, and the arial seems waterproof.
Tried the hosepipe idea yesterday and there is no sign of any leakage at all. The pollen filter is a little grubby but there does not appear to be any water at all coming from there.

Any more ideas? I am totally bewildered as to where it is coming from.
Water leak in peugeot 406 - Collos25
Take the relevent side windscreen trim of and see if its wet inside.If dry then its coming from below probably one of the rubber bungs has dropped out.Water leaks can be very difficult to find it may entail removing the seat and carpet and then put it through a car wash that sprays upwards.
Leak found - front corner of boot seal. Water running down behind the trim and finding its way to the front. Thanks for the help.