Preaching to the Converted - NitroBurner
I applaud everything I read encouraging more disciplined, relaxed & forgiving driving - even if it is getting more difficult to drive in this manner - and honestly believe most of the guys n gals reading the sensible advice given on this web site will take it to heart & hopefully improve their driving standards, but is it all in vain?

Most of the lunatics out there only see driving as a means to an end & wouldn't read any driving advice even if it came with a ten pound note attatched to it!

If only fixed site cameras could differentiate between speeding & dangerous driving, then maybe we'd all have a little more faith in the laws of the road...

Preaching to the Converted - A Dent{P}
The reason I dont race around alot is because the current banger is incapable of braking any laws. Much the same can be said of loads of runarounds. But take any driver and put them in something that really goes and, well you are going to have some fun.
I had a mondy ST24 this week and I could lose my license with it I think. Traffic did not permit me sorting out a 200SX and an Audi something.:)Oops PC police will have me now...
Preaching to the Converted - 8 ball
1st: I agree many roadusers are a pain. Some are downright dangerous; egs - young idiots in Saxos with big bucket exhausts, thump-thump boxes and IQ reducers peak backwards; Micra & Corsa drivers who have invisible trailers and swing out to turn left; tailgaters; alcohol and drug influenced drivers; drivers with no tax, MoT or insurance; ..the list could be endless.
2nd: If the roads are full of them, and sometimes it seems they are, what can one do? Join in? Be inconsiderate, or dangerous?
3rd: If you cannot compel people to behave (and you can't, these days, in many cases) you can only try to provide an example and spread the gospel to those who might be receptive.
4th: The vast majority of drivers totally over-estimate their own skills.
5th: There are loads of good drivers out there. You just don't notice them because they don't cause any trouble.
Finally, does anyone remember the public information films of the 60's about driving? Cue...
"How oft' on British roads is heard
The honking of the weaver bird?..." about changing lanes without signalling. Surely now is time to produce some more modern ones to bring peoples' attention to their bad habits and poor driving.
Sorry for preaching.
More Zen. 8 ball
Preaching to the Converted - matt35 {P}
8 ball,

Well spotted!

'5th: There are loads of good drivers out there. You just don't notice them because they don't cause any trouble.'

Matt35.