The Ride Home - THe Growler
Won't be too many empty motel rooms in Milwaukee next weekend for the Harley-Davidson 100th Birthday celebrations. Talking to my HD dealership pal and he says the authorities are preparing for up to one million visitors and an awful lot of motorcycles.

tinyurl.com/kzxy
The Ride Home - Cardew
Growler,
Let us hope that there won't be as many accidents as the last 'Biker's Week' at Daytona. However you can ride without a helmet in Florida; not sure about Wisconsin.

There were thousands of bikes, albeit not all Harleys, and all I saw were driven in sedate cruising mode.

C
The Ride Home - THe Growler
Makes our little Bike Week with a mere 2,000 bikes a few months ago look puny.

However, I could happily give a cheerful Italian salute to that Mark whatever who thinks he's so clever on that TV programme restoring a wartime WLC, there were at least 3 at our bash, all put back lovingly together by little guys in their back yards to original specs. They didn't get paid a cent for their troubles, did it all for love and not a TV camera in sight. But then as we all know 98.765% of TV is garbage.

I would like to have made it to Juneau Ave, but a long way to go and I refuse to fly economy these days so it comes expensive.
One of my pals is, maybe I can post some pix when he gets back.