Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV in Design trim - Predicting a car's value in 2022 - john doe99

Hello all,

I am a disabled driver and considering rejoining the Motability scheme. I am interested in the Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV in Design trim. My monthly allowance of £330 will go towards the car, including insurance, servicing, parts and labour. At the end of the 3-year lease Motability customers are usually offered to purchase the car (dependent upon their having done low miles and following the scheme's rules). I'm trying to do the maths on the scheme and comparing it to other leasing/purchase options.

Can anyone estimate the future value of a 3-year-old Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV in Design trim in good condition with full service history and 24,000 miles on the clock?

Many thanks,

JD

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV in Design trim - Predicting a car's value in 2022 - daveyjp

Mitsubishi PCP quote suggests about £15,000 with 27,000 miles.

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV in Design trim - Predicting a car's value in 2022 - Falkirk Bairn

Design is £7500 deposit & £500 per month for 3 years 10k miles per year is a figure from Mitsubishi cars website - £!5000 balloon payment

Motability

£330 per month inc Tax & Insurance is a steal