Dacia Sandero - Dacia Sandero - Kre

Is this a good car for weekly runs round the city, plus a few long distance (5 hour) trips a year?

Is it fairly easy to drive for a newly qualified (but middle-aged) driver?

Do you think 4000 is a good price for one from 2012, with very low mileage? (I am actually living in Belgium and buying it here - price here is 5400 euros)

Thanks.

Dacia Sandero - Dacia Sandero - focussed

Not driven one but I'm in north western France and if it's it's any recommendation the roads here are infested with 'em, I must have seen 15 -20 during this morning's shopping trip to our nearest small town.

Loads of Dusters too and one or two of the pick-ups they do, forgotten what they call it.

If they can put up with how the average french driver drives they must be quite robust - I'm sure you know what I mean living in Belgium!

A good basic utility car - no more or less difficult to drive than any other car, I expect you will be going diesel as you are in Belgium.

I vaguely remember that not all of them have power steering, or electric windows, or even a radio on the most basic models,you might want to check those sort of things out on your test drive.

A new one from auto-planet is about €10000-€12000 in France so be careful if it's too cheap for the mileage.

Best of luck and have a lovely Belgian beer for me - I did some service work on some capping machinery at the Geuze Belle-Vue brewery in Anderlecht many years ago-Happy days!

Dacia Sandero - Dacia Sandero - daveyK_UK
Test drove a Dacia Logan MCV which is essentially a estate Sandero, was impressed.
1.2 petrol which I expected to be sluggish was ok.