Microsoft - Stuart Edridge

Please can any reader provide me with a phone number, preferably 0800, which I can use to contact Microsoft in order to discuss a problem I am having with their 365 email facility.

Microsoft - alan1302

Not sure there is one - think you need to through the online chat first and then they will probaly call you if needed.

Microsoft - Palcouk

Click Help in any Office component.

If that mail account had previously been OK and you had changed/added nothing, in the first instance repair Office

Restart the PC, once fully loaded, repair Office,> Apps & Features>Select Office your version>Modify/Repair, once the repair completes re-test

Microsoft - Stuart Edridge

Thank-you for your replies. I managed to get them on 0344 800 2400 and they very helpfully solved the problem.

Microsoft - elliot smith

In the future, you can fix most Microsoft software issues using their build in repair facility. Assuming it was error related.

Edited by elliot smith on 18/06/2022 at 00:23

Microsoft - hahn_ka

Hello guys! I've found all necessary contacts

Microsoft - Engineer Andy

Hello guys! I've found all necessary contacts

And what's the odds on this person's next post being spam?

Microsoft - Xileno

We're watching. They have the habit of contributing little one-liners (27th Mar, 11th Jul and this one) but it never develops beyond that.

Microsoft - Engineer Andy

We're watching. They have the habit of contributing little one-liners (27th Mar, 11th Jul and this one) but it never develops beyond that.

What was suspicious was that they say they have 'the links' and then fail to post any, almost as if goading us to ask for them and then...

Microsoft - Palcouk

In any 365 component > Help > Contact