Viessmann Vitodens 200-W with ACV Smart E 160 vers - Boiler - shaya

I had a plumber visited my property and he said 222-f are very complex and expensive to fix if they go wrong and he doesn’t think they would last a long time, maybe 10 years.

He suggested Vitoden 200-w with ACV cylinder and he said he can be sure that this system will last a lot longer as there are a lot less electronics and less things that can go wrong and will take the same amount of space.

Also he said 222-f have the vitodens 100 w with a cylinder which didn’t make sense to me,

Also he said the Vitodens 200-W are probably the best and their heat exchanger is twice the thickness of the competitors, im not sure if this is advantages anyway.

Also he said they magnetic filters are not always recommended with Viessmann as the restrict the flow however he will put one that is compatible with this setup.

Also he suggested ACV over more common unvented cylinders, he said ACV get heated up all around therefore they get heated up in 15min so a small unit would be sufficient for a big house.

We have a 5 bed 4 bathroom and 20 radiators and 15l/m flow and all gas pipes are 22m.

Over all I think he knew what he was talking about but I just wanted to confirm his comments with you all experts as well. Any advise of how I should do my set up?

Many thanks for your help.