Ford Fiesta 2007 1.25LX - Another Radio Code question ( with a diffrence) - KenC

Can anyone advise please, the Ford Fiesta in question has a Ford 6000 CD built in radio unit which is fully functional.

However as everyone knows when the battery is changed the radio code will most likely need to be re entered.

My question is there a method to ascertain the existing radio code from the display of a functioning Ford 6000 CD radio ? eg by pressing or holding a certain button or buttons

thank you all

Ford Fiesta 2007 1.25LX - Another Radio Code question ( with a diffrence) - elekie&a/c doctor
Yes, press and hold presets 1& 6 . The menu should then scroll to the serial number. I would expect a car of this age to have number starting with a V******
Ford Fiesta 2007 1.25LX - Another Radio Code question ( with a diffrence) - KenC
Yes, press and hold presets 1& 6 . The menu should then scroll to the serial number. I would expect a car of this age to have number starting with a V******

thank you, so with a radio serial number, the radio code can be easily looked up

Edited by KenC on 06/03/2019 at 09:40

Ford Fiesta 2007 1.25LX - Another Radio Code question ( with a diffrence) - Galaxy

Easily looked up? Well, actually no!

However, you can very easily obtain your code here:

radiocodeford.com/6000-cd-radio-code

Or, alternatively, you can post your serial number on here and I'm sure one of the very helpful forum members will obtain the code for you!

Ford Fiesta 2007 1.25LX - Another Radio Code question ( with a diffrence) - Claire404

Easily looked up? Well, actually no!

However, you can very easily obtain your code here:

radiocodeford.com/6000-cd-radio-code

Or, alternatively, you can post your serial number on here and I'm sure one of the very helpful forum members will obtain the code for you!

Thanks for the information.