Peugeot 3008 2010 - Daytime running bulbs and fuse - N criello
I managed to find some reasonably priced daylight running bulbs from xenons4u.co.uk/ which are fantastic. I found the lights were not available in the high street and not many stockists online either so hope that will be helpful for others.
I had an issue in the Peugeot manual that came with the car. In that it has conflicting advice regarding the fuse F4 for the daylight running bulb. It advises a 10amp however the diagram and indeed in the car it has pictured a 20amp. I cannot find any advice anywhere to confirm. Both daylight saving bulbs had blown in the car. Could it have been the incorrect amp or just bulbs blown over time?
Currently the new bulbs are working well. So will assume 20amps is okay however would love confirmation of anyone is able to help?

Edited by N criello on 29/01/2019 at 11:46

Peugeot 3008 2010 - Daytime running bulbs and fuse - RichardW

I thought the bulbs were dual filament in mine, but looking around it appears not, they are just 24W. So each will be 2 amps running, which gives only 4A total. Assuming nothing else is running off the circuit, then 10A looks right to me.

Peugeot 3008 2010 - Daytime running bulbs and fuse - RichardW

Ah,I wasn't too confused....mine has directional Xenons, so the DRL / side lamp function is combined into a dual filament P21/5 bulb. Cars with std halogens have a separate 24W DRL bulb.

Peugeot 3008 2010 - Daytime running bulbs and fuse - N criello
Thank you,
I replaced bulbs with 24w so am content to leave the 20amp fuse in there unless you suggest otherwise now that you have done the math! I really appreciate you taking the time to reply.