Used Cars - Cecil and Larter - Cecil and Larter

Are you looking for a high quality used car? Cecil and Larter in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, offer a range of makes and models. Visit our used car showroom at:

Wentworth house, Mildenhall Road, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, IP32 6EN, United Kingdom

Or browse our stock on our website:

Link deleted, but I'll leave this up as an indication of where NOT to go for a used car in Suffolk.

Edited by Avant on 17/01/2019 at 00:46

Used Cars - Cecil and Larter - badbusdriver

Pay for an advert you cheapskate!

Used Cars - Cecil and Larter - Engineer Andy

Boooooooo! As someone who lives in the region, I will now AVOID this Volvo MAIN dealer and tell all my friends and neighbours to do so as well, given this blatant piece of spamming. I may even contact Volvo UK to complain.

Shame on you.

Used Cars - Cecil and Larter - FP

Brazen!

Used Cars - Cecil and Larter - barney100

Cheek!

Used Cars - Cecil and Larter - 72 dudes

That's such a shame. I live in the same town and have had 3 Volvos in the past. C&L are an excellent garage from a customer service perspective but this post was very ill advised.

Maybe they've got a new Trainee wot did Meejah Studies?

Used Cars - Cecil and Larter - Avant

I've spoken to a manager at Cecil & Larter who says he'll deal with it. Very pleasant phone conversation and I think he took the point.

Used Cars - Cecil and Larter - gordonbennet

I've spoken to a manager at Cecil & Larter who says he'll deal with it. Very pleasant phone conversation and I think he took the point.

Some young chap had better find a decent old copy of the yellow pages to stuff down his trousers Bunter style :-)

Used Cars - Cecil and Larter - Avant

Yaroooooh!

Actually the Email address was a girl's name, and the manager recognised it being one of their assistants. Maybe it's as well that we won't find out how he deals with it!

Used Cars - Cecil and Larter - 72 dudes

Well done Avant. Probably the female 'assistant' is trying to make a name for herself, or score that monthly bonus!