Birmingham Airport - Airport Parling Recommendations - Steveieb
Need to find a recommended parking company at the airport.
Last time I ended up in Coleshill in Staffordshire.

Meet and greet would be preferred but they appear to cost about £90

Can you help please?
Birmingham Airport - Airport Parling Recommendations - oldroverboy.

From my own experiences of airport parking...

Meet and greet liable to mistreat your car and/or use it for shopping/picking up other drivers/clients.

Use vouchercodes.co.uk to get airport discount vouchers.

In our case we now use prebooked taxis.. cheaper and no risk to our car.

Birmingham Airport - Airport Parling Recommendations - Ian_SW

If you can book in advance, the official car parks, particularly the one about 10 minutes walk away work out at about £8 per day.

The other option is to use the railway station car park, which is £12 per day without booking, and there is a 3 minute ride on the monorail thing from the station into the airport terminal. Officially you're only supposed to use the station car park if you're taking the train, but there's no way they can check.

Birmingham Airport - Airport Parling Recommendations - John F

Our favourite airport. Long stay is fine, even walkable to the terminal (unlike Stansted Long Stay which is in the next county....)

Birmingham Airport - Airport Parling Recommendations - skidpan

Last time I ended up in Coleshill in Staffordshire.

Coleshill is actually in Warwickshire.

Birmingham Airport - Airport Parling Recommendations - johnnyrev
You can park on my drive! We’re in Sutton Coldfield, only half an hour from the airport via taxi.
Birmingham Airport - Airport Parling Recommendations - Ethan Edwards

www.justpark.com/?cat=p2p_supply_x_p2p_-_driveways...E

Birmingham Airport - Airport Parling Recommendations - daveyK_UK

I used the drive way app and paid £4 a day to park on someone's drive way.

It was about a 10 minute walk to the terminal.

Birmingham Airport - Airport Parling Recommendations - daveyjp

I have heard too many horror stories about meet and greet and I have also had bad experiences with off site car parks that I now just park in the car park which has direct access to the terminal by foot.

Most airports have discount codes so I take advantage of these - I booked Manchester a few weeks ago for teh summer and received 20% off which made on terminal mutlistorey good value - just over £50 for a week.

I know where the car is and on the return I am in it and off while others are still waiting for long stay car park buses or meet and greet drivers to arrive.

Many thanks for your recommendations and am surprised to find the Airport direct bookings dont seem to be available through Holiday Extras.

Willbook direct with them for meet and greet unless you have any horror stories about this option.?

Just returned from holiday and left my car at a Meet and Greet at another airport and on returning I found that the car looked as if it had been in the safari rally.

Reported the condition to the booking agency and await their reply.

Love the convenience of Meet and greet and would like to find a trustworthy arrangement at Birmingham.

Has anyone used the official airport Meet and Greet operated by the airport ?