Mercedes-Benz C-Class honda accord bmw 1bmw3 - Used automati under 3000£ - Cezar Sab

Hi guys,

I can use some help if you don't mind, please,

I want to buy a used car for 3000 or less pounds, and i can't decide which one to buy, i am not an expert so i don't really know, i have been looking online but with no definite answer.

So the cars thay i like

Merc c 180 2005-2006 -sporty

Merc c200di 2005-economic

Bmw 120 2005 fun hatch, good engine, clean car

Bmw 318good engine, dont really like the interior

Orhonda accord 2005 2.0 full sepcs, reliable and good specs.

I will usr my car just for crusing, shoppin, weekends, i live close to work, so i just walk or cycle.

Or should i get an approed used?

I dont really know, and i am started to get confused!

What do you choose!?

Thanks alot!!

Mercedes-Benz C-Class honda accord bmw 1bmw3 - Used automati under 3000£ - focussed

Being a Honda enthusiast, currently running a late model Accord Tourer, I would say go for a decent Accord, as long as it has a kosher service history.

Mercedes-Benz C-Class honda accord bmw 1bmw3 - Used automati under 3000£ - Cezar Sab

Cheerd

Mercedes-Benz C-Class honda accord bmw 1bmw3 - Used automati under 3000£ - SLO76
Only car on that list you should even look twice at with your limited budget would be the Accord. They're cheap to buy, drive very well and are vastly more reliable than any of the others. Don't even think about buying a cheap BMW or Mercedes, I could fill pages full of problems they suffer from.

Find a well maintained 2.0 Accord with a full service history and that means fresh oil every year not every other year as some folk think is acceptable. It's a chain driven engine and must have regular oil and filter changes to stay healthy. Do this and it will run and run.

Edited by SLO76 on 07/02/2017 at 23:00

Thanks