Citroen C5 3.0 HDi - 'car by car' - where is this? - GT

A question was asked in 'Ask HJ' about whether using Shell v-power nitro diesel was likely to cause engine damage. HJ answered: "all sorts of other problems could occur with this engine. Look it up in car by car". Where is car-by-car?

Citroen C5 3.0 HDi - 'car by car' - where is this? - craig-pd130

Look under 'reviews': www.honestjohn.co.uk/carbycar/citroen/c5-2008/

Citroen C5 3.0 HDi - 'car by car' - where is this? - Avant

Thanks Craig. And for anyone looking for other cars, just click on Reviewa at the top of this page.

Citroen C5 3.0 HDi - 'car by car' - where is this? - GT

Look under 'reviews': www.honestjohn.co.uk/carbycar/citroen/c5-2008/

Thanks. The reason I asked is that there was a question posted in the 'Ask HJ' section about whether persistent use of Shell V-power Nitro Diesel was good or bad for a car, to which HJ answered to check in the car by car section. However, I can't see in the link you gave me where it tells me if this fuel is good or bad for my particular car.

Citroen C5 3.0 HDi - 'car by car' - where is this? - oldroverboy.

However, I can't see in the link you gave me where it tells me if this fuel is good or bad for my particular car.

Any Fuel on sale in the uk today from a site that is selling high volumes is safe to use. Any fuel on sale with higher specifications might help with fuel economy/wear issuesn etc.

The reason I state high volume was i once filled up in rural france and the "Garagiste" told me i was his first customer all week, and sure enough spluttered to a stop a good few miles down the road.

You could always email Shell uk.

Personally I use supermarket fuel wherever I am.