Can you advise on the safety of the keyless models?

From looking online, it appears that the 2017 Suzuki Vitara SZ5 model was available with keyless or key ignition that year judging by the photos I have seen of the car. Can you advise on the safety of the keyless models in terms of security and whether they have been targeted like other makes or are they safe from theft? Kind regards.

Asked on 3 February 2021 by Neil Littman

We don't have specific figures on which models are targeted, but it tends to depend on a few factors - like where you live/park. I'd have a read of this: www.honestjohn.co.uk/what-is-keyless-theft-and-how.../