Could you recommend some good all season tyres?

I've covered 24,000 miles on Continental tyres. I'm disappointed with the wear given that I drive on a mix of roads, country, town and motorway. Which tyres would you recommend to give good grip in wet, dry and winter conditions that will give good mileage and low noise pollution? I live in the South West so winters are generally mild.

Asked on 26 May 2020 by Keith Barker

We rate the Continental AllSeasonContact highest. Followed by the Michelin CrossClimate+ and Goodyear Vector 4Seasons Gen-2. The Michelin are great in both wet and dry weather, but aren't so good in the snow compared with other tyres. The Continental are excellent in wet, dry and winter weather like snow and ice. Quiet, too. The Goodyear don't handle on wet roads, or in snow, as well as the others but they're very quiet - which might suit you best if you don't encounter bad winter weather anyway.