What's the best convertible, in your opinion?

I'm looking for a convertible for a second car. I already own a 2009 Mazda 2, which is nippy enough for town but lacks acceleration for overtaking and for motorways. My dad likes the Mercedes-Benz SLK two seater convertible, but I'm not sold. I would prefer something like a Z4. Please let me know what your top choice would be.

Asked on 8 April 2020 by lewis

If you're looking for a two-seater convertible, we'd recommend a Mazda MX-5. They're more fun to drive than the SLK and Z4, and cheaper to run. It's a really good (safe) introduction to rear-wheel-drive cars, too.
Tags: convertibles