My air con is not working after being regassed - what could be wrong?

I have a 2006 Mazda 3 and had the air-con regassed a month ago. It worked for a few weeks but then wouldn't blow cold. The regas garage checked and says the gas is fine and the compressor is working, so they're baffled as to the problem. They suggest taking the car to an air-con specialist. Any ideas?

Asked on 17 July 2018 by Ray Roberts

I'm afraid that Mazda has been having some recent problems with failed condensers (the a/c 'radiators' at the front of the car). Of course, a 2006 isn't "recent", but a failed condenser could still be the problem. Try someone here: www.honestjohn.co.uk/faq/air-conditioning/