Citreon c3 1.4 diesel - What is this fault....Please help - lisaparvaz
I have just bought c3 and noticed when I turn the ignition key to position 1 it beeps at me and on the digital display it say f_ _ _ _ _ _ I've looked in the manual and it says flashing of the display bars indicates a malfunction, Consult your citreon dealer.
Can somebody please tell me what this means and is it a serious fault. Any help would be appreciated as I know nothing about citreon's

Many thanks
Lisa
Citreon c3 1.4 diesel - What is this fault....Please help - clewsy01

is that not the digital oil level indicator on start up. it should tell you the level f = full l = low.. i would check the oil manaully to see if its a good level.,

That's what I thought but because it says in the manual to contact the dealership I thought I wouldn't be something so simple.
Thanks very much for your reply.
Sorry just realised it's not a letter F it's a oil symbol.
I checked the oil and levels are ok so I'm at a loss, i will have to ask the citreon dealers.
Citreon c3 1.4 diesel - What is this fault....Please help - Vitesse6

Check your handbook again, I had a C2 once and I am sure that there was something like that on startup and I am pretty sure it's in the book somewhere.

I checked the handbook and it indicates a malfunction, but don't know what kind of malfunction.
Citreon c3 1.4 diesel - What is this fault....Please help - SteveLee

It's just the oil level sensor malfunctioning, as long as you check your oil manually occasionally using the dipstick - don't worry about it.