Glasses vs CAP Black - dickybow
This chesnut again !

From past exeriences, I vote Glasses

Anyone else ?

Glasses vs CAP Black - bell boy
black for me
Glasses vs CAP Black - tony g
Definetly glasses for me,ive used both over the last thirty years,The only time anyone,such as an auction house etc quotes the black book,is when they are trying to justify an inflated price for something no one will buy.They usually sell the car at a more reasonable price after two or three runs through the auction, tony
Glasses vs CAP Black - ma
Glasses for me too. All the traders I deal with use it so were all singing from the same hymn sheet. Autotrader seems to be the main valuation tool nowadays. Search the make and model, see what you can sell it for and work back from there!
Glasses vs CAP Black - Mapmaker
>>Search the make and model, see what you can sell it for

And how exactly does Autotrader help you to do that?
Glasses vs CAP Black - ForumNeedsModerating
>>And how exactly does Autotrader help you to do that?

You can obviously check what other traders & private are asking for their cars (of a given year, grade, mileage etc.). About as 'real-time' as you'd get I'd have thought - doesn't everyone do this?
Glasses vs CAP Black - dickybow
SNAP

I'm thinking of having something to hand for those times when something comes up and I don't have time to call it through / check the net

Anyone know how much Glasses subs are ? Their website is useless
Glasses vs CAP Black - Andrew-T
You can check what other traders & private are asking ...

but you can't so easily check what they are getting for them - you'll have to guess that. Quite a few may not sell at all and end up on Ebay.