Why is this site so awful to use - Leif
I use an ipad, and this site is almost unusable. It took me five tries to login. Characters get lost. Pages load slowly, due to an absurd number of adverts. Pages scroll horribly slowly, and often crash. Typing a reply is horrible, for some reason editing is harder than on other forums. Selecting text is impossible. Try and edit a word and it is selected and must be retyped in full. And a logon does not last long, and needs to be redone. Return to the site and the logon is not remembered, unlike all other forums. If this site is ever updated, someone needs to test it on mobile devices. I sometimes think using this site is so hard it is not worth the trouble. It is truly horrible to use.
Why is this site so awful to use - Avant

Please address queries of this sort to kalpesh@honestjohn.co.uk .

Why is this site so awful to use - gordonbennet

No such troubles on a desktop, well via Firefox with Adblock installed, OK it goes slow now and again, presumably when the server is busy and we're queueing, but clear off for 5 mins and when you return it's normally back to business.

Can't comment on mobile devices, and from the posts here and elsewhere regarding problems, i'm in no hurry to try.

Why is this site so awful to use - Leif
I agree, it's fine on a desktop.
Why is this site so awful to use - primus 1

I use a Samsung tablet with no problems at all ( but I have superfast broadband if that makes any difference? )

Why is this site so awful to use - alan1302

I use a Samsung tablet with no problems at all ( but I have superfast broadband if that makes any difference? )

It depends on the broweser used and the time of day you acess the site. Your own broadband speed won't really come into it as it's a basic site but generally a little sluggish.

Why is this site so awful to use - dadbif
Are you using the full web version on your iPad or the app. I use the app on both iPhone and ipad and have never seen a single advert...