Ford fiesta - Fiesta over heating - percyford
Any one got any suggestions

One of the air flow pipes got court on the radiator fan on my fiesta and it started to over heat and a bit of white smoke was coming from the engine , from then on the fan has stopped working , so I have replaced it with a new one however the fan still isn't coming on when the car gets hot , I have replaced the thermostat but still the fan isn't cutting in when the car is getting hot , the water in the water bottle is bubbling erratically

Any suggestion as to what it could be
Ford fiesta - Fiesta over heating - elekie&a/c doctor

The Fiesta model was introduced in around 1977,how old is yours?

Ford fiesta - Fiesta over heating - Peter.N.

I would suspect that the engine overheating has caused the head gasket to leak. When we know a bit more about your car we might be able to help.

Ford fiesta - Fiesta over heating - brighteyes
Your say the a pipe jammed into the fan and hence stopped it from operating. It probably overheated the fan motor which then would have possibly shorted out which in turn could have damaged the operating relay and should have blown both the fan and relay fuses.
The fiesta is a 07 plate and we have swapped the relay and fuse but still nothing

Does your car have air conditioning,and if so,does it work?

Ford fiesta - Fiesta over heating - brighteyes
Ok so far so good. Suggest you take the lead off the temp sensor and earth it with the ignition turned on. If the fan runs then the sensor is at fault. If it doesn't use an earth lead from the fuse/ relay panel working your way back to the fan until it runs which should tell you where the fault is.

Under no circumstances follow the above advice.The cooling fan system is controlled electronically from the engine control unit.Any shorting of wires or connectors to earth or power could damage the engine control module .You have been warned .

The car hasn't got air conditioning it's a fiesta studio 1.25 duratec engine

I presume you have checked the fuses behind the glovebox.There are also some fuses in a small square plastic box next to the battery.Have the fuses here been checked?

Did look in the engine for fuse box but couldn't see one near the battery