Audi - Paint finish and durability - Steveieb

Seeing my neighbours 15 plate A5 recently returned from the car wash persuades me to agree with my paint supplier that Audi paintwork lasts course of todays motoring environment.

Audi - Paint finish and durability - RT

Seeing my neighbours 15 plate A5 recently returned from the car wash persuades me to agree with my paint supplier that Audi paintwork lasts course of todays motoring environment.

Given that factories in the VW Group build a variety of brands it's more likely that paint quality is dependent on factory rather than brand.

My 2015 VW Touareg still has excellent paintwork, according to my regular valeter, but then the same Slovakian factory also builds Audi and Porsche models.

Audi - Paint finish and durability - Adampr

My dad bought a new Porsche Cayman about ten years ago. It was stored under cover and driven infrequently. After a few years, he got paint bubbling along one of the door seams because the finish was so bad. Porsche didn't want to know.

Audi - Paint finish and durability - Steveieb

To ensure quality , Toyota agreed with their paint supplier to set up production in the UK to maintain their quality .

Audi - Paint finish and durability - Adampr

To ensure quality , Toyota agreed with their paint supplier to set up production in the UK to maintain their quality .

Not like Toyota to make such a schoolboy error.