What should I look out for when buying an ex-mobility car?

I'm thinking of buying a Peugeot Partner Tepee from a dealer, but it's an ex-mobility car. Can you advise me on this deal? It's not got any visible marks, but I'm concerned about taxing it and the service history.

If it has an electric rear wheelchair ramp then that makes it more valuable and must be disclosed as a 'modification' to your insurer. If it was adapted for a disabled driver and the adaptations have been invisibly removed, then no problem. It may not have been adapted anyway because a lot of cars on Motability finance are standard and are used by someone else to drive the disabled person around.