Which petrol auto would you suggest for a disabled passenger?

Can you suggest some models that are petrol automatics and have room for a folded wheelchair, walking frame, etc in the boot? It needs a front passenger seat that a disabled person can get into without climbing up or lowering down into and a smooth comfortable ride, especially over potholes in local roads.

A Ford B-Max on 15-inch steel wheels with 185/60 R15 88H tyres or 195/60 R15H tyres would do it because the whole side opens up: www.honestjohn.co.uk/road-tests/ford/ford-b-max-20.../ That is, if you are prepared to trust the Powershift twin dry clutch automatic transmission.