What cars can offer ease of entry and a large boot?

We have a Ford Focus Estate that enables us to carry a wheelchair and mobility scooter. We hired a Vauxhall Zafira in Spain last year and were impressed with the ease of entry and boot capacity. Are there any other cars we should consider that would give us the same advantages?

Asked on 27 February 2017 by

A Zafira is an altogether bigger car. Best car in this category is a Citroen C4 Picasso 1.2 Puretech 130 (manual or automatic), but a Ford Tourneo Connect 5-seater has a low sill and vast capacity. I'd mention the Citroen Berlingo Multispace and Peugeot Partner Tepee but there will be new versions of them this year.