Could you suggest a small, comfortable car with wide-opening doors?
I need a small, easy to drive car for my parents. They have severe back problems and need soft suspension and, ideally, wide opening doors. If it was economical that would be better - but comfort is more important. Money is no object.

Asked on 18 May 2017 by Beverley Nash

It struck me years ago that the Mitsubishi Colt three-door was very good in this respect, which you can see in the pictures here: www.honestjohn.co.uk/road-tests/mitsubishi/mitsubi.../ Others include the Ford B-Max because the whole side opens up, but needs to be on the smallest wheel size with deepest profile 185/60 R15 tyres: www.honestjohn.co.uk/road-tests/ford/ford-b-max-20.../

From choosing the right tyre to what to do when it goes wrong - we have the answers.
Real MPG enables you to register the fuel economy you are actually getting against your make and model of car, its engine and type of transmission. Every time you enter an average consumption figure against your car, the overall average automatically adjusts to reflect it.
Affordable to run, Ralliart version is great fun to drive, feels robust and reliable.
Sliding side doors and no central pillar mean unimpeded access. Five star Euro NCAP rating. Engines include 1.0 litre three-cylinder EcoBoost petrol. Decent drive.

£155.08

;