Should I sell my EU6 diesel Hyundai i30 or my Toyota Auris hybrid?

I have a quandary as to which car to sell. My wife is getting a company car and we need to sell one of our current vehicles, comprising a 2015 Hyundai i30 diesel on 21,000 miles (worth around £8000) and a 2011 Toyota Auris HSD on 58,000 miles (worth about £6000). I will use the vehicle for work covering approximately 15,000 miles per year. I like driving hybrids, but the Hyundai is comfortable and virtually as new. The i30 is EU6 and has three and a half years warranty left. Which would you offload?

The Hyundai because it has a DPF that is not covered by warranty while the Auris has the most reliable, low maintenance drivetrain on the planet.The Auris HSD is probably a bit more economical anyway.