Winter Tyres

With regard to fitting winter tyres, would this affect my insurance premium?

Asked on 22 December 2010 by Micky-Mac

The ABI has rules that it should not.
I noticed that you have endorsed the use of snow tyres recently. I have been Michelin Alpin, M + S rated tyres in winter since 1997 and swear by them. However, I have seen reports in the press that some...
Please can you remind me the recommeded websites, and the relative advantages of tyre change, or complete wheel change for winter tyres?
I am about to have snow tyres fitted to my Fiat 500 Abarth SS. I have been speaking to an ex AA patrolman and he informs me that I should lower the tyre pressure on my snowies by 7LB in each tyre. Is that...

£155.08