Is your car your pride and joy, or are you ready for a change? Let us know and you could win a £300 John Lewis voucher | No thanks

Volvo C70 2010

2.0D SE Lux Premium Open Car

reviewed by Hinch on 29 April 2013
Overall rating
How it drives
Fuel economy
Tax/Insurance/Warranty costs
Cost of maintenance and repairs
Experience at the dealership
How practical it is
How you rate the manufacturer
Overall reliability

Still going strong.

My C70 is now 3 years old so a quick update for you. I still love it. She has now covered 30000 miles and is wearing very well. After a service and MOT by my main dealer, Lipscomb Canterbury, she was once again feeling tight and like new. No further problems in any department and now the sun is coming out the roof down, wind in the hair feeling is a joy. The tyres are wearing evenly and not too quickly, at £155 a corner I keep regular checks on tyre pressures and hopefully this will help prolong the life. I have changed to Dunlop Sport Maxx all round which seem to last and perform well. Ownership is a joy and I have developed a good relationship with my main dealer. I have found a small hole in the wind deflector, but managed to pick up a new one on ebay for £100, almost a third of the dealer price. It may just be a bit of mesh but it makes a huge difference. I hope to keep this car for many years to come.

Report as offensive