A dealer crashed my car and is repairing it for free, but can I get anything else out of them?

I took My 66-plate Skoda Octavia to the Skoda dealer with a tyre monitor problem, which they fixed. But after they washed the car, the service receptionist crashed my car into one of the new cars on the forecourt. They are going to put right all the damage in two weeks time and are giving me a courtesy car while they repair it. I was wondering if I can get anything else out of them? I already have three years free servicing, which came with the car when I brought it new.

Asked on 9 January 2018 by leslie tingey

No, you are entitled to claim repair costs, the loss of use of your vehicle and any out of pocket expenses. You are not entitled to profit from a claim.