There's a drone from my car at 80mph - what could it be?

I have a droning noise at around 80mph which makes driving uncomfortable on my 2013 Volkswagen Passat. My garage diagnosed tyre noise. I now have 4 Goodyear eagle F1 tyres with the quietest rating for noise yet the drone is still there. I've had the bearings checked. Could it be a wheel? What else could it be?

Might be the alignment. Are the tyres directional and if so are they fitted the correct way round? If might also help to swap the tyres front to back. If the hubs are worn then, with the car in the air, you should be able to feel some in and out movement of the wheel on the hub.