Could you recommend me a car that's easy to get in and out of?

Joint problems mean I have incredible difficulty getting in and out of any seating. I love my 1995 Mercedes-Benz C-Class, it has only done 60,000 miles and runs like a rocket. But as I approach my 70th my son feels I should have a car that's easy for me to get in and out of. I can't afford new but a used model with low mileage would be considered. Can you please recommend a car with high seats for the comfort I require?

Asked on 14 May 2017 by Lucia Alexander

Think MPV rather than SUV because then you get both a high roof and a low floor. Hyundai ix20, Kia Venga, Citroen C3 Picasso, Ford B-Max. Or, bigger, a Volkswagen Golf SV.