I want an automatic hybrid to replace my Toyota RAV4, do you suggest the Toyota CH-R or the Lexus NX?

I currently have a 2014 Toyota RAV4 2.2d automatic (34,000 miles) to trade-in. My lady loves it but I find it slightly underpowered and thirsty. I did test drive the RAV4 Hybrid and found it had a tad more punch. I am keen on an auto hybrid and do about 10,000 miles per year. Should I go for the RAV4 hybrid or would you recommend a different car like the Toyota C-HR or the Lexus NX? I note that the CVT gearbox is in both. Would you go for a PCP?

Up to you about the PCP. Depends on the deal. The RAV4 is the same to drive as an NX hybrid. Same drivetrain. The C-HR is much smaller and drives, rides and handles ten times better than the more expensive NX: www.honestjohn.co.uk/road-tests/toyota/toyota-c-hr.../ It's in a different league.