How reliable is the Citroen C4 Picasso?

I am considering the Citroen C4 Picasso 1.2 Puretech EAT6 as a long term proposition (up to 7 years) but would be interested in your thoughts as to reliability, particularly of the transmission, having regard to the problems of the VWG 7 speed dry clutch system (if this is in any way comparable). What is the depreciation on this model?

The EAT6 is a compact torque converter transmission, not a twin clutch, twin shaft type. The C4 Picasso with 1.2 PureTech 130 and EAT6 drives beautifully (230Nm torque helps). Engine torque and transmission ratios very well matched. No reports of any trouble so far with the 1.2 PureTech which is very highly regarded. But the combination is too new for me to honestly reassure you of its long-term longevity. I ran the 1.2 PureTech 130 in a 308 for a year and it was outstanding, combining excellent performance with near 50mpg.