What small car should I replace my Hyundai i20 with?

I need to replace my Hyundai i20 with a smallish car that is much easier to get in and out of. It must be petrol with a 5 speed gearbox, a decent ride and not too noisy. I have a budget of £10,000 for a car no more than 2 years old. I don't want a Hyundai iX20 as it is only an enlarged i20 and I fancy something different. I was thinking maybe a Citroen C3 Picasso, but have driven a Citroen in the past, over 10 years ago, that suffered electrical problems. Are they any better now, or should I look elsewhere?

Asked on 4 January 2017 by Stephen Lloyd

Fair enough. An ix20 was the obvious choice, but a C3 Picasso is roomier. From May 2016 came with the excellent 1.2 PureTech 110 engine. Avoid bigger wheel sizes with low profile tyres. Original test and video here: www.honestjohn.co.uk/road-tests/citroen/citroen-c3.../