Need a compact 4x4 with comfortable seats

I recently purchased a Fiat 500X Cross Plus 4x4 170 petrol auto. It's a great car but due to a neck injury I am finding it a problem to get in and out of the vehicle. Should I replace it? If so, with what? I like the Skoda Yeti and Jeep Renegade. The Yeti seems to be due replacement though, what are your thoughts?

Asked on 14 October 2016 by neilnct

Yeti is overdue replacement. In fact Skoda is now building the SEAT Ateca that would be a logical replacement. (www.honestjohn.co.uk/road-tests/seat/seat-ateca-20.../) No doubt that the high power fully 4WD Jeeps are the best. You don't say why you want diesel, but you could also include the Suzuki Vitara S 1.4 BoosterJet auto in your list (www.honestjohn.co.uk/road-tests/suzuki/suzuki-vita.../).