Downsizing from a Nissan Qashqai

My father-in-law owns a Nissan Qashqai. The car is three years old and approaching the end of the PCP plan. Being 70 and suffering from Parkinson's disease, he needs another automatic car with a raised seating position, reverse camera, and room for a Labrador in the boot. His mileage is 10,000 a year and ideally he would like something a little smaller than the Nissan. Any advice please?

Asked on 10 October 2016 by DT

Suzuki Vitara 1.4 Boosterjet automatic or, (less money) a Peugeot 2008 1.2 Puretech EAT6 Allure. Very easy for the dog to jump into the flat back of the Peugeot.