Buying a new SUV - Duster or Yeti

I'm thinking of buying a Dacia Duster or a Soda Yeti. I do about 7000 miles a year and would like an economical car with low road tax and a reasonable consumption.I am budgeting about £14,000. Can you offer any advice on models?

You won't get a new Yeti for that. But £12,895 buys a new two wheel drive Dacia Duster 1.2TCe 125 and £14,895 buys the same thing with four wheel drive and a standard full sized spare wheel. Built-in satnav + DAB radio is £450 extra and worth having. Fuel economy will be slightly better with the 2WD. Full road test: www.honestjohn.co.uk/road-tests/dacia/dacia-duster.../ If you don't give a stuff about status, it's an excellent buy.