Best small 4x4?

I am looking to buy a low mileage petrol 4x4. I lke the Fiat Panda 4x4, but which others are worth looking at?

Asked on 19 March 2016 by Barrance

Suzuki Swift 4x4.
I'm looking at replacing my current car with a small petrol 4x4. I do about 7000 miles a year and want a car that will allow me to do lots of outdoor activities, all year round. I intend to keep the vehicle...
My wife and I have recently moved house and need to consider whether or not to exchange our MX-5 for a small 4x4. We now live on an unadopted road and will be well within the snow line if future winters...
A single elderly lady has a 2.0-litre Subaru Impreza and wants to change to a smaller, more economical 4WD. I understand that the Fiat Panda is quite effective. Are there any others that you would recommend...
Cheap road tax and economical. Base-model is well equipped. Five-star Euro NCAP crash test rating. Swift Sport is great fun.